On OTFS Modulation for High-Doppler Fading Channels
- This paper describes how the fundamentals of OTFS makes it extremely resilient to delay-Doppler shifts in the wireless channel.
Low-Complexity Iterative Detection for Orthogonal Time Frequency Space Modulation (Monash University, Australia)
- This paper shows how OTFS has significant performance gains over OFDM under various channel conditions.
Modulation and Multiple Access for 5G Networks (Imperial College, London & Georgia Tech)
- This paper shows how the performance of OTFS, in a high-mobility scenario, is better in a zero Doppler shift scenario because of its Doppler diversity.
A Simple Two-stage Equalizer With Simplified Orthogonal Time Frequency Space Modulation Over Rapidly Time-varying Channels (China)
- In this paper, an efficient high-performance equalizer was developed for OTFS to compare its complexity to an OFDM equalizer.
Analysis of Discrete-Time MIMO OFDM-Based Orthogonal Time Frequency Space Modulation (Ahmad Rezazadeh Reyhani, Arman Farhang, Mingyue Ji, Rong Rong Chen, Behrouz Farhang-Boroujeny-Unive
- This paper shows how OTFS has a simpler channel estimation and equalization, which makes it designed to reduce overhead and complexity of the receiver.
Low Complexity Modem Structure for OFDM-based Orthogonal Time Frequency Space Modulation (Arman Farhang, Ahmad Rezazadeh Reyhani, Linda Doyle, Behrouz Farhang-Boroujeny-University of Ut
- This paper shows how OTFS modulator and demodulator have simpler structure to significantly lower complexity than their OFDM counterparts.
A Simple Two-stage Equalizer With Simplified Orthogonal Time Frequency Space Modulation Over Rapidly Time-varying Channels Li (Alex) Li, Hua Wei, Yao Huang, Yao Yao, Weiwei Ling, Gong
- This document describes Orthogonal Time Frequency Space (OTFS) in an equivalent delay-Doppler channel matrix that has not been studied in any previous literature.
From MIMO to Massive MIMO (Microwave Journal)
- This paper shows the eventual transformation from MIMO to MU-MIMO, and how important OTFS will be to the success of this revolution.
Bound-Intersection Detection for Multiple-Symbol Differential Unitary Space–Time Modulation (Tao Cui, Chinthananda Tellambura-2005)
- This paper discusses multiple-symbol differential detection (MSD) of differential unitary space–time modulation (DUSTM) over a multiple-antenna system.
Modulation and Multiple Access for 5G Networks (Yunlong Cai, Zhijin Qin, Fangyu Cui, Geoffrey Ye Li, Julie McCann-Zhejiang University, Imperial College, Georgia Institute of Technology)
- This paper discusses multiple-symbol differential detection (MSD) of differential unitary space–time modulation (DUSTM) over multiple-antenna systems.