JOIN OUR MARCH TOWARDS 5G AND BEYOND
Who We Are
Cohere’s innovative and breakthrough software technology improve 4G and 5G networks which helps enable reliable mobile services for everyone. Cohere’s mission is to transform wireless communications with software.
To join our team, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! We hope to hear from you soon.
Life at Cohere
Principal Software Engineer
Santa Clara, CA
● Architect and Develop components around CU and DU
● Expertise in 5G Layer 2 RLC MAC, PDCP Protocols Development, MAC Scheduler Algorithm Development Implementation, L1-Integration
● Expertise in 5G Layer 3 Protocols (like RRC, PDCP, S1-AP, X2-AP) Development, Radio Resource Management, Channel Allocation, HO Algorithms Implementation
● Hands on programming experience using C, C++, Linux, Multi core, Multi-threaded applications, SoCs, RTOS concepts, FastPath, Performance Optimization
● Strong concepts experience in MIMO, Beam Forming, Beam Management concepts
● Develop quality software for O-RAN Platform & Applications
● Analyze, Debug and maintain existing software components
● Design highly scalable, testable code
● Work on Requirements Specifications, Feasibility studies, Design and implementation cycles for LTE, 5G RLC, MAC Features Development/Enhancement, L1-Adaptation Layer Development and integration, debugging, technically reviewing,
● Coordinate team of highly skilled engineers and partner engineers
● Maintain and drive project schedules
Your role at Cohere Technologies will cover all aspects of design and development, including writing architecture and functional specifications, forming test plans, developing code and automated tests, and supporting customers for the features you build.
The candidate is expected to directly participate in the design of innovative solutions. Active participation in a subset of the groups mentioned – O-RAN, 3GPP is an essential part of the job.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field with a minimum of 5 years of experience in relevant technologies
● Experience with 5G RAN L2/L3, PHY
● Understanding of wireless radio technology principles.
● Experience in modern protocol design and API design is important. .
● Experience in standardization working groups is preferable.
● Experience with cellular infrastructure design and development is a plus.
● Experience on cloud-native architecture is a plus
● Working knowledge of Linux Development and Debugging tools
● Experience working with aggressive product development timelines
● Experience with program management is preferred